Hope Tech4 E4
Hope Tech4 E4
- Increased power versus Tech 3
- Lever shape updated to provide a more ergonomic shape orientated to provide the best mechanical advantage during braking.
- Hinged clamp reducing weight and ergonomics
- Shifter integration improved for more adjustability
- Tool free bite point and reach adjustments
- Rigid CNC'd one piece caliper
- Compatible with a wider range of current shifter options
- Complete brake available in Black, Purple, Red, Orange, Blue and Silver
- Uses post mount, 9.74 caliper with adapters to suit all mount options
- Available to fit 160, 180, 183, 200, 203 and 220mm front and rear rotors
- Choose either standard or braided hose (braided hose is an extra cost)
- 30% pressure increase compared with the Tech 3 brake
- Hydraulic ratio improved by using a small diameter master cylinder bore
- Mechanical ratio increase for the best balance of increased power and modulation, resulting in usable lever feel throughout the full range of reach and bite point adjustment. The mechanical ratio has been fine-tuned using real riding data to provide its best efficiency at lever forces typically used during riding.
- Linear relationship between brake pressure and lever force making it easy and intuitive to control the braking power.
- Hinged clamp design to reduce weight and reservoir area increased to lower overall stack height. Shifter integration has been improved and now offers 30° of angle adjustment as well as neater packaging and compatibility with the latest shifters. Lateral adjustment on both sides of the master cylinder is also possible to give a wide range of lever position options.
- Hybrid style pistons consisting of a stainless-steel piston shell, which allow smoother movement and require less maintenance, and a phenolic insert to manage heat transfer during extreme use.
- The Tech 4 retains the tool free bite point and reach adjustments from the Tech 3
- All Tech 4 brakes are supplied with new racing compound pads. They are designed to offer impressive performance straight out of the box with little bedding in required, they are also more resistant to fade than standard organic pads. For more information on all our pad compounds see our new pad guide on our website.
Price Match Request Form
Please allow up to 24 hours for a response
Please be aware that if you are purchasing a bike or products using a Cycle scheme voucher and the bike is on sale, you will need to pay a subsidy. If you have any questions, please add them to the request form or start a live chat.
WHY CHOOSE US?
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
We GUARANTEE to not only match but beat any like for like online price! (Item must be in stock in the same colour and size) Ts&Cs Apply.
0% FINANCE OPTIONS AVAILABLE
We offer both 0% and interest bearing finance options here at On Yer Bike, We use Klarna exclusively on our website. To get a quote, simply add the item to your basket, proceed to checkout and select the Klarna finance option.
We accept ALL cyclescheme vouchers! in order to order a bike via the cyclescheme, please email us with an attachment of your voucher along with the exact bike you are after and we will be in contact.
ON YER BIKE GUARANTEE
The On Yer Bike guarantee is very simple. We only offer the very best possible service! All bikes come with a full PDI inspection pre delivery and include a free 4 week follow up check. Not only that, we offer 6 months of free labour warranty!
We provide free shipping on product orders over £50 and free shipping on bikes over £500 to help our customers save money and enjoy a hassle-free shopping experience.
THE OYB LOYALTY SCHEMESIGN ME UP!
We like to reward all of our loyal customers. Earn points with every purchase, to spend online and join our exclusive members only club for news and special discounts, including a birthday treat!