TIFOSI Slice Fototec Light Night Lens Sunglasses Black/White/Fototec Light Night
|Options||BLACK/WHITE/FOTOTEC In Stock|
The Tifosi Slice provides fantastic frameless optics with an organic, curved lens design, combined with the aggressive arms of the Alliant model for a dynamic look. The interface between the arm and the lens has been optimised in the Slice for super-fast lens changing.
Ideal for triathletes and runners, and weighing only 29g, the Brixen is the one of the lightest shield lens interchangeable models in the Tifosi range.
The black / white Slice comes equipped comes equipped with Tifosi's most versatile Fototec Light Night photochromatic lens, with a Light Transmission range from 27.7% ( fairly dark ) - 75.9% ( virtually clear ) . Light Night is colour-neutral for zero colour distortion.
Tifosi's Fototec lenses adjust rapidly to changing light conditions, utilising variable tint technology. Whatever the light condition, Fototec lenses enhance your performance and increase your comfort by supplying superior clarity and protection.
Includes a zipped hardshell case and a microfibre cleaning pouch.
Click here for full details.
This product would qualify for finance as part of a larger order. See our finance info page for details
- Classic Credit 36 Months 9.9% on most orders where the goods total is £350.00 or more
- Classic Credit 24 Months 9.9% on most orders where the goods total is £350.00 or more
- Classic Credit 12 months 9.9% on most orders where the goods total is £350.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (12 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £600.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (10 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £399.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (6 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £399.00 or more
Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance Ltd, a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. which is registered in England and Wales: 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority with registration number 204550. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com.