RENTHAL Traction Lock-On Grips 130mm Med Grey
|Options||130mm Med Grey In Stock|
Traction grips are developed for extreme conditions and for those that want additional mechanical grip.
Traction grips use an advanced design and need to be set up correctly. With the words 'top' and 'forward' accompanied by some useful arrows, setting up the Traction grips is a cinch. The reason for this positioning is that the grip pattern alternates around its circumference to more effectively interact with each part of your hand.
The traction grip has six unique features;
1. Forward Facing Ramped Finger Ridges;
When pulling back on the handlebars, the majority of the grip and torque is concentrated through the fingers. Forward facing, ramped ridges in the finger area give increased grip when pulling back, yet lay flat in normal riding conditions, for improved comfort.
2. Rearward Facing Angled Palm Grooves;
When braking or steep descending, the majority of the torque and grip is concentrated through the palm. Grooves cut with a rearward facing angle give improved grip in this situation. As the groove is cut into the grip, it gives a comfortable, large surface area for the palm in normal riding conditions.
3. Consistent Pattern;
The grooves and ridges are consistent across the width of the grip, to accommodate riding with your hand in any position on the grip. Be it right in the centre, or with the heal of the hand over the end of the grip, the additional traction is just as effective.
4. Open-Ended Grip Features;
Riding in extreme conditions, crashes are inevitable, which can result in the grip getting packed with mud. We designed the grips to have open-ended features, allowing mud to be purged off the end of the grip. Simply push outwards with your hand.
5. Offset Grip Material;
For comfort, the thickness of grip material under the palm area has been increased to give improved cushioning. Thinner grip material is used under the finger area to keep the overall outside diameter the same.
6. Compound Options;
We offer this grip pattern in four compounds;
Click here for full details.
This product would qualify for finance as part of a larger order. See our finance info page for details
- Classic Credit 36 Months 9.9% on most orders where the goods total is £350.00 or more
- Classic Credit 24 Months 9.9% on most orders where the goods total is £350.00 or more
- Classic Credit 12 months 9.9% on most orders where the goods total is £350.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (12 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £600.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (10 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £399.00 or more
- Interest Free Finance (6 Months) on most orders where the goods total is £399.00 or more
Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance Ltd, a trading name of Secure Trust Bank Plc. which is registered in England and Wales: 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Secure Trust Bank Plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority with registration number 204550. For more information please visit www.v12retailfinance.com.